MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT, SITE OR SERVICES
This Site and the Services are available only to individuals or entities ("Users") who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (i) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (ii) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, or (iii) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the applicable jurisdiction. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms "you", "your", "User" or "customer" shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, Geohelda Global Resources Ltd finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations. Geohelda Global Resources Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from Geohelda Global Resources Ltd' reliance on any instruction, notice, document, or communication reasonably believed by Geohelda Global Resources Ltd to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document, or communication, Geohelda Global Resources Ltd reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect non-public personal information about you (which does not include very sensitive information such as SSN or bank account details) from sources that include information that we receive from you, such as on applications or other forms when you visit/participate on www.geohelda.com or related microsites and blogs. The personal data that we collect, process, and use in connection with the services and websites may also include information that we collect when you interact with us and those you provide to us through our customer service or to our sales team. We may use your provided phone number and/or email address to get in touch with you about our services. Other than anonymous user visits, we also encourage visitors to connect with us via www.geohelda.com and our other channels, and details, like name, email address, mailing address, contact number, professional details like company and designation may be requested. None of the users would be requested to forcibly submit their personal information in any given circumstance. All information collected would be voluntarily submitted via designated web channels and shall be securely processed and stored only for the authorized purposes. Users may always refuse to supply individual identification details. Non-individual details may include the browser name, IP address, device model, network details, server details, and other technical information such as the operating system and the internet service providers.
Geohelda Global Resources Ltd does not share your personal information with anyone, unless in exceptional circumstances where we need to comply with the law or take steps to protect rights of existence. We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those employees of our company who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. Only a limited set of people within Geohelda Global Resources Ltd, will receive access to your personal data. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about you with anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
RETENTION OF DATA
Geohelda Global Resources Ltd will retain your personal data no longer than necessary for the required purposes or as required by the applicable law.
Our Site may use "cookies" or similar technologies to augment user experience to track information in connection with our services. A user may set their web browser to refuse/block cookies or personalize their preference.
THIRD PARTY SITES
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this Site and the Services, including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement, any applicable Services Agreement or policy that may apply to your Services and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Geohelda Global Resources Ltd in its sole and absolute discretion) that: Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity; Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking; Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity; Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity; You will not perform any false, abusive or fraudulent activity.
- You will not perform any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by Geohelda Global Resources Ltd.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this Site, or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
- You will not access Geohelda Global Resources Ltd Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Geohelda Global Resources Ltd may designate.
Any requests relating to your Personal Information as well as any request to cancel your registration for services offered by Geohelda Global Resources Ltd, or our vendors can be sent by e-mail to; email@example.com.